- Hits: 478
The e-Dairy Farm project aims to develop major training and support solution (such as slides, DVD, CD, manuals, videos, e-Learning) in national languages for various types of farmers, end-users and for training of trainers. These training tools will be supported by Web tools with information in different languages including a central repository for valorisation of exchanges of good practices at various levels.
- 12 Pilot courses in national language: 3 per VET Centre (1 for Farmers, 1 for Trainers and 1 for Regional Developers)
- Benchmarking of Practices mixing geographical and sector approaches + Best practices exchanges
- Methodology & Process to support Qualitative approach in VET solution for regional development in difficult/restructuring rural areas based on a sectored approach ("filière").
- Qualification/Certification approach at local and EU levels
- Decision making tools to support agro-business definition (www.enterprizer.com),
- e-Learning content adapted to: Trainers/Coaches and rural developers to accompany Dairy Farmers and rural Enterpreneurs in their diversification or business development projects via remote, face-to-face and blended use.
- On-going evaluation process both internally and for impact and policy (training and development) measurement.
- Several Web-sites: for the project; for local and Transnational Community building (Trainers, Farmers, Reg. Developers) and Valorisation of the results, including web conferences and collaborative tools.
- more details...
- Hits: 477
The e-Dairy Farm project (e-DF) is supported by the European Programme Leonardo da Vinci.
Two key Objectives for e-DF:
- To help the farm level dairy sector
- to restructure and make the transition / adaptation from a supported context (CAP, regulated milk price, GATT agreements, …)
- towards a sustainable and independent environment (more added value on products; regional and product development based on Quality and Denomination; Own business development of farmers in a coherent and community based regional and sectored approaches).
- By accompanying farm producers and regional stakeholders:
- To better develop denominations (AOC/PDO/PGI/TSG), regional product and Terroir images strength
- To increase their place in the added-value chain
- To fully base their development on Quality approach and regulation implementation
- To learn how to develop a self and autonomous sustainable activity in a community approach with increased exchanges
MAC stands for Multi Actors Cooperation and includes as well: SMEs, bigger companies, Individuals, Universities, Training centers, Research centers, Professional bodies, Public and social development representatives, trade-unions, Relay centers, ....